Dance Scapes 2020
Hello Talent Forum families,
It is so sad for me to announce that our DanceScapes production has been canceled. I received confimation this morning that all was a go. Then late afternoon I received a call from the head of rentals that all schools in the area were canceling their afterschool programs, and rentals were also being canceled.
In the 33 years of operating Talent Forum the show has always gone on! I promise I will figure out how the fabulous dancers and the artistry of their choreography will be seen, on a proper stage, and by a proper audience. Please give us a little time to figure out how this is going to happen in the best possible way.
Our classes will continue until we are not permitted to do so by a government mandate. We are taking it a day at time like everyone else, and working on contingincy plans should, a temporary close be necessary.
As previously mentioned, we are actively monitoring the recommendations provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Illinois Department of Health as well as local government and public health agencies.
We will continue with best possible guidelines to make sure that your dancer is in a safe environment, and they are respecting themselves and each other by:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. Be sure to get all parts of your hands included thumbs and the tips of your fingers which are often neglected in hand washing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your face—eyes, nose, and mouth—with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
We will continue to maintain our constant sanitation efforts.
Reminder: We are also temporarily not using our water stations to prevent the spread of germs from the mouth of the water bottles touching the spout. You can bring your own water or purchase water for $1 per bottle.
Thank you for your support, understanding and patience through this craziness!
‘Shelley Hoselton, Owner/Director
Talent Forum - Celebrating 33 Years - Where the Love of the Arts is Understood